Slots Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, a mod that helps expand your inventory based on experience. If you thought that the experience in Minecraft should have more uses, with this mod you can expand the slots of your inventory with your acquired experience.
Mod to expand your inventory for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
This mod is very simple to understand, since you only require experience and configure a key (by default comes the N key) to open the new inventory that would work as an extra backpack, every 3 levels you get a new slot, reaching a maximum of 27 slots to have 81 levels of experience.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Slots from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Slots 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Slots Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
This mod will allow you to get new inventory slots based on your experience but you can also lose them if you run out of experience, so you should be very careful when dying or using your experience for other things.
- Another of those mods that are very simple to understand, and expands the gameplay as in this case, thanks to the Slots mod.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Sobre el autor: Me presento, soy Ykzen, un jugador de Minecraft desde hace más de 11 años, he estado desde mi infancia explorando los universos minecraftianos y de verdad he hecho de esto una manera de disfrutar de mi tiempo libre. Ahora me dedico a crear el mejor contenido posible relacionado con los Mods, Shaders y Texturas que la comunidad de minecraft crea.