Roughly Enough Items REI Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, This is a mod for those people who are starting in the game or install some mod and do not know the crafting, this mod will help you by showing you all the crafting of the game.
Mod to view crafteos/recipes for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
The first thing is that now we will have a new interface when opening our inventory, in this interface all the available items of the game are shown including those of the mods in case of having any installed, in addition to a search bar.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Roughly Enough Items REI from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Roughly Enough Items REI 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Roughly Enough Items REI Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
To see the crafting of some item, we place the cursor over that item and give the key ”R” by default, to see that we can craft from that item, instead of pressing R we press the key ”U”. It is a very useful mod to know how to do everything even posiones and others.
This is a mod for FABRIC, if you want a similar one for FORGE we recommend the JEI MOD which is exactly the same, click here to go download the jei.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!