Mob Catcher for Minecraft Fabric 1.18.1 and 1.18,adds two ties that will allow us to transport respectively one to the neutral monsters whether villagers, animals or other types of mobs that do not attack us. And another that we can transport any of the aggressive mobs.
How to Easily Transport a Mob in Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
If you really want not to harm yourself by changing mobs sideways, you can certainly do this with the good mod that we have presentedto you. Just craft the gray bow for hostile mobs and by right-clicking on it, you will be saved inside the loop. To take it out we do the same, we give it a right button and it will be released in the position we choose.
How to install Mob Catcher mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Download the .jar file of Mob Catcher, below you have the links
- You have to have Fabricinstalled, here is a tutorial if you do not have it (always for the same version as the mod)
- Open the windows search engine and put %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder
- Inside look for the mods folder
- Put the aforementioned .jar file inside this folder
- Select the Minecraft installation that has Fabric installed and ready
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Mob Catcher 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Mob Catcher Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
On the other hand, the other loop (the blue) will allow us to move different animals that are not so difficult, that is, those that are passive (cows, piglets, sheep and even villagers) works exactly the same as the previous one.
- This is a mod for minecraft, remember that you have to have Fabric installed, that said, enjoy the best mods to see life in Minecraft!
Click on the following button to download the Mod:
Conoce al Autor de este Post: Mi nombre es Kiko, llevo más de 10 años jugando a Minecraft, empecé cuándo tenía 14 años, y desde entonces no he parado. Esta web es la muestra de mi pasión sobre el universo de Minecraft, siempre he sido super fan de los Mods de Minecraft, las Texturas y los Shaders, por eso decidí crear esta web informativa para que toda el habla Hispana pudiera tener también buen contenido sobre el juego.