Custom Camera View Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, Minecraft as we already know can be played in third person, the question is that this perspective of the camera is very limited, this mod is going to take care that we can customize it as we want.
Third-person camera move mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2
Now you will have a lot of new usable keys to mobilize the camera to the places you want, whether right, left, down, up, zoom in, zoom in and even with the ”B” key you can make the camera stay still while you move wherever you want.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the custom Camera View “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Custom Camera View 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Custom Camera View Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
This mod seems to be very good for those people who are youtubers or want to record scenes within the game, since it gives you that versatility to control the perspectives, some of the usable keys are: K, J, H, G, U, Y, I among others.
It is a mini mod that can become useful to make short films or just have fun moving the camera in a crazy way xd.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!