Tree Axes Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and earlier, Those who have been playing minecraft for a long time will recognize the mod called treecapitator, this mod that you will see below is ”remake” of said mod, the utility it offers us is very large.
Super Axes Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and Earlier
Basically this mod adds 8 new types of axes or rather, super axes, these will help us save a lot of time in the early game and in the advanced game, at the time of cutting down a tree with these axes, this will fall completely from the root you chopped.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and other versions?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the Tree Axes “.zip” file from the official links (below)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the fabric profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.19 and 1.18.2||Download Tree Axes 1.18.2 and 1.19|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Tree Axes Mod version 1.19 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
Something great about this mod is that it adds a lot of variants of these axes including the amethyst, in addition the design they have fit very well with the look of Minecraft vanilla, also in the configuration of the mod you can also make the leaves fall instantly.
The recipes are somewhat expensive but they are worth it for the function that these axes have, being able to craft them from the vanilla materials of the game.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18 and more
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!