What is Fabric?
To begin with, Fabric is a lightweight and experimental modification toolchain for Minecraft that allows the loading and execution of mods developed on this modloader (mod loader) that make the development of mods on these same tools easier, among them, the Fabric APIs are lightweight and modular, which makes migration faster and game instances more efficient.
Now let’s move on to Download and Install Fabric 1.19.3 for Minecraft 1.19.3. ! So you can play all the mods you want with the latest version of Minecraft! (It is recommended to install Minecraft 1.19.3 Normal from our Launcher beforehand)
How to download Fabric for Minecraft 1.19.3?
- We have to download the installer Fabric 1.19.3 (click here to go to download it)
- This page will appear below (see photo) and we must give it where it says “Download universal jar” (to install with Java) or if you use Windows download the one that says “Download for Windows”
- Save the file in any folder and continue down with the Installation
How to install Fabric for Minecraft 1.19.3?
- Now we will have to run the downloaded file (Fabric Installer. JAR or .EXE), once opened, select the version we want to install in our Minecraft (in the image it comes 1.18.2 but we can change to the version of our preference by clicking on the version of Minecraft), once selected our correct version, we click to Install, then a box will appear where we only give you to accept and we would already have Fabric installed.
- With the steps followed above we finish installing Fabric
- Now we will install the Fabric API ( click here to download) ( this is necessary for Fabric mods to work)
- Already downloaded the Fabric API we must put it in the folder ”mods” for this we open our windows search engine and write %appdata% then we look for .minecraft and enter, finally we look for the folder “mods” and there we put the Fabric API 1.19.3
- Now we have fully Fabric 1.19.3 installed, ready to play with mods
- Here is a list of mods for Fabric 1.19.3 that you can download and play right now (click here to see the list)
Sobre el autor: Me presento, soy Ykzen, un jugador de Minecraft desde hace más de 11 años, he estado desde mi infancia explorando los universos minecraftianos y de verdad he hecho de esto una manera de disfrutar de mi tiempo libre. Ahora me dedico a crear el mejor contenido posible relacionado con los Mods, Shaders y Texturas que la comunidad de minecraft crea.