Grind Enchantments mod for Minecraft 1.18 adds the great utility of disenchanting a Weapon, Armor or Tool and passing your enchantment to a book,this in turn will become a book enchanted with the enchant that previously had such equipment.
How to Disenchant a Weapon and Move It to a Book in Minecraft
- The first thing is to install this mod (below you have it)
- Then we will have to craft a grinding stone (grinding stone in English)
- Now we see the photo above, at the top we put the enchanted equipment, below a book with nothing and automatically on the right we will get the enchanted book.
- If we click on the enchanted book, we will be disenchanted with the weapon and the book will have its charms.
How to install Grind Enchantments mod for Minecraft 1.18?
- Download the .jar file of Grind Enchantments, below you have the links
- You have to have Fabricinstalled, here is a tutorial if you do not have it (always for the same version as the mod)
- Open the windows search engine and put %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder
- Inside look for the mods folder
- Put the aforementioned .jar file inside this folder
- Select the Minecraft installation that has Fabric installed and ready
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18||Download Grind Enchantments 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Grind Enchantments Mod version 1.18 for Minecraft
It may be one of the best utility mods of the version, simple, short but very effective, we hope it has served you, below you have the links.
- Remember that to be able to play with the best Minecraft shaders you always need to have Forge and Optifine installed at the same time to be able to run them, and without a doubt if you want to try other types of shaders you can go through our super list with the most epic shaders that exist here!
Click on the following button to download the Mod:
Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Conoce al Autor de este Post: Mi nombre es Kiko, llevo más de 10 años jugando a Minecraft, empecé cuándo tenía 14 años, y desde entonces no he parado. Esta web es la muestra de mi pasión sobre el universo de Minecraft, siempre he sido super fan de los Mods de Minecraft, las Texturas y los Shaders, por eso decidí crear esta web informativa para que toda el habla Hispana pudiera tener también buen contenido sobre el juego.