Crying Portal Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and earlier, Have you ever found the typical abandoned portal and wondered, why can’t I turn it on even if it’s another type of obsidian? this mod comes to fix that ”problem”.
Weeping Obsidian Portal Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and Earlier
Basically this mod allows us to make portals with the weeping obsidian and makes it work perfectly the same as the original, you can even make a hybrid portal between normal obsidian and the weeping, this to make the portal look different and cooler.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and other versions?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Crying Portal from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the fabric profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.19 and 1.18.2||Download Crying Portal 1.18.2 and 1.19|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Crying Portal Mod version 1.19 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
It will not change anything to the function of a normal portal, and the good thing is that when creating a portal with this obsidian, on the side of the nether will also have generated the portal made with tearful obsidian, undoubtedly a visual mod that will come in handy at specific times.
This mod fits very well with the Nether Portal Spread mods and the Smaller Nether Portal, and they are all Minecraft vanilla friendly.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18 and more
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!