Copper Equipment Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and earlier, With the arrival of copper and its uses many have wondered about the set of tools and armor that we could hypothetically craft with this new material, unfortunately it is not so, but this mod allows you.
Copper Stuff Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and Earlier
Basically this mod allows us to craft 2 types of armor sets and copper tools, as well as make horse armor, pressure plate and copper button as well. The two types of sets are, the normal version that can be oxidized and then the waxed version.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and other versions?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Copper Equipment from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.19 and 1.18.2||Download Copper Equipment 1.18.2 and 1.19|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Copper Equipment Mod version 1.19 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
The difference is that the waxed version does not rust, but the advantage of the normal version is that these tools and sword are faster!, the protection it provides is not so much because it is a relatively easy material to find but… even so, the variant is pleased.
It is a mini mod to further expand the scope of armor and tools, also gives a couple of additional uses to copper.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18 and more
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!