|⚡️ Available Versions
|📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)
|Download Collective 1.19.4
|Minecraft1.19.3, 1.19.2 and 1.19 Download Collective 1.19.3, 1.19.2
Collective Mod for Minecraft 1.19.4, 1.19.3, 1.19.2 and 1.19, is a mod add-on that expands the possibilities of a base mod. This means that Minecraft developers can rely on the libraries that this mod adds to develop better and more qualities of their own mods. This time it is the alternative version to Forge, called Fabric, where many new mods are also created every day.
Serilum family library mod for Minecraft 1.19.4, 1.19.3, 1.19.2 and 1.19
This mod is a dependency of some of the following mods such as Village Bell Recipe, All Loot Drops, Naturally Charged Creepers, Spiders Produce Webs, Inventory Totem, Giant Spawn, Crying Portals, More Zombie Villagers, Crying Ghasts, Cycle Paintings, Furnace Recycle, Fixed Anvil Repair Cost, Just Player Heads, Extended Bone Meal, among many more forming a family of more than 140 mods that implement Collective mod as a dependency.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19.4, 1.19.3, 1.19.2 and 1.19? (FORGE/FABRIC/QUILT)
- HaveForge /Fabric / Quilt installed (choose the mod loader appropriate for the version of the mod you are downloading)
- Download theCollective “.jar” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the folder “.minecraft”, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, put the downloaded “.jar” mod in there
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the Forge / Fabric / Quilt profile in your game Launcher (depending on the downloaded version of the mod)
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):
|– We only use Official Author Links, they are 100% Secure.
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Collective Mod Version 1.19.3, 1.19.2 and 1.19 for Minecraft
Collective mod library also optimizes multiple mods using the same event when combining them, allowing great compatibility with mods external to the family and each other. Usually, the mod also includes a manual configuration using the config folder of your JSON or TOML file, allowing us to modify some of the values in case of finding some kind of incompatibility or that we only modify if we have experience or we are creators of modpacks.
- An internal mod of the Serilum family that when combined with other mods of the family helps us to improve minecraft, with hundreds of mods for any aspect that we notice that is missing or should be otherwise.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
Download Collective Mod Version 1.19.4 for Minecraft
The Mod Collective has been updated and is now compatible with Minecraft 1.19.4. It has also been updated to work with the changes made in MobSpawnEvent, which means that now the mod should be more stable and reliable.
- In addition, some minor bugs that had been presented in previous versions have been fixed. Be sure to download this new version to enjoy an improved gaming experience with Collective Mod!
Click on the following button to download Collective 1.19.4:
Sobre el autor: Me presento, soy Ykzen, un jugador de Minecraft desde hace más de 11 años, he estado desde mi infancia explorando los universos minecraftianos y de verdad he hecho de esto una manera de disfrutar de mi tiempo libre. Ahora me dedico a crear el mejor contenido posible relacionado con los Mods, Shaders y Texturas que la comunidad de minecraft crea.