Blueprint library for Minecraft 1.19, For those who do not know what a bookstore is, it is basically a base code where the creators of the mods rely to create their own mods, so it is not surprising that many times when we install a mod, when opening the Minecraft it shows us an error because a dependency / library is missing.
Library for Minecraft 1.19
If you are a mod creator and want to know how to work on this bookcase, we recommend that you read the wiki, click here to go see it. Being a popular Liberian this has many mods that depend on it, here below you get an image where you can see the mods that this bookstore has so far.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the Blueprint “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Blueprint Mod version 1.19 for Minecraft
Before this bookstore was known as ”abnormals” and has famous mods in its favor such as endergetic expansion, savage and ravage, autumnity and others, which makes it one of the most famous bookstores that exist in curseforge, there is no explanation why they changed the name.
Now it would only be left to enjoy all the mods that require this bookcase, the best of all is that it is not incompatible with any other library or mod, so you can install it nonchalantly and play Minecraft quietly.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!