Tom’s Simple Storage is a mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18that adds a small block that we can put on top of the chests and what makes this rare block special? because what allows us is to order everything inside the chest that we put behind or on top of it.
How to sort my stuff inside chests in Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
With this mod we can select options to sort by alphabet and directly place everything we have in the inventory, without doing absolutely nothing, it will save us many hours of taking out and putting items by hand.
How to install Tom’s Simple Storage mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Download Tom’s Simple Storage 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft below
- Put the mod inside the mods folder
- Have Forge 1.18 installed
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder
- Inside you will find the mods folder, put the file there
- Done, open Minecraft and play!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Tom’s Simple Storage 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Tom’s Simple Storage Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
It also has an integrated crafting table so that we can use the blocks that are inside the chest and those of our inventory at the same time.
- So we can craft everything without having to be opening the chest, taking things out, going to the table and repeating the process.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons: