Four Elemental Swords Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, We all know the 4 elements which are fire, air, water and earth, this mod is going to be based on them to bring us some new swords that have a good design corresponding to their element.
Sword Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
These new ones are perfectly craftable in survival, and each one gives you special effects when you give it right click, the fire sword when you click it right will give you resistance to fire, also if you hit someone it will catch fire as if the sword had an igneous appearance.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Four Elemental Swords from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Four Elemental Swords 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Four Elemental Swords Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
You can try right-clicking on the other swords to discover what effects they give you, which make enough sense according to the element from which they are made, we can also gather these 4 swords to create the sword of the gods.
The sword of the gods apart from having a 24-point attack, by right-clicking it will give you a lot of beneficial effects for you in combat.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!