Display Case Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, Another mini mod of elegant decoration has been updated, it is the display case, which will basically add a glass box that will serve us to decorate our house or a museum seems a good idea too.
Decoration mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2
The interesting thing is that we will be able to put any item or block inside it so that it is shown in an elegant way giving turns slowly, this works even with the blocks or items added by other mods, then an image of the display case.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the Display Case “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Display Case 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Display Case Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
Something we can also do is paint the display case of the color we want (which is in the game obviously) for this we simply right click on the glass box with a dye of any color and the magic will happen, without a doubt your museums will look very good.
It is a mini mod of decoration that never hurts to have, it requires forge and this for almost all versions of Minecraft, you wait to try it!.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!