The Aether Reborn Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, Anyone who has a good time playing Minecraft, at least since 1.12.2 will know this mod called aether, a great mod that adds a new dimension that is basically the sky.
Sky Dimension Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
To reach this dimension you must make the shape of the portal to the nether but instead of obsidian it will be glowstone, and to activate it you must do it with a bucket with water, and with this you can enter the expected hostile paradise and live adventures.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the file “.zip” of The Aether Reborn from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download The Aether Reborn 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download The Aether Reborn Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
Although it is the sky, here most of the creatures are hostile and will attack you as soon as they see you, you must also be careful to fall off the islands because there is a slippery sand, we recommend that you have the parachute at hand added.
Here you will find new types of food, minerals with which you will be able to craft tools and armor, decoration blocks etc.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!