Mod adding world map for Minecraft 1.17.1
Xaero’s World Map Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 and more versions, This is a useful mod of those that should not be missing, it is an extension of the mod xaeros minimap, this would be the world map, when pressing the M key by default, the world map will open (obviously it will only show us the areas that we have already explored.
Being an extension of the minimap, if we use it together we will be able to place checkpoints directly from the world map simply by placing the cursor where we want it and pressing the B key by default (all controls can configure it in the options)
A mod that you surely need to always have is the JEI MOD (the mod to see crafteos) click here to go and download it (not necessary for this mod)
Another image using this mod:
How to install Xaero’s World Map mod for Minecraft 1.17.1?
- Download the .jar file of Xaero’s World Map, below you have the links
- You have to have Forgeinstalled, here you have a tutorial if you do not have it (always for the same version as the mod)
- Open the windows search engine and put %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder
- Inside look for the mods folder
- Put the aforementioned .jar file inside this folder
- Select the Minecraft installation that has Forge installed and ready
If you have any problems with the installation, let us help you, send us all the information you can in the comments section. We will get back to you as quickly as possible!
|⚡️ Available versions||📥 Official Download Links (curseforge)|
|As you can see there are many |
|Forge 1.17.1||Download forge 1.17.1|
|Something You Should Know:|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!