Xaero’s World Map Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, The typical map that the game adds to you may not be enough and you want to see the entire world map in quite large dimensions, this mod is for you, it is a super map that you will be able to activate whenever you want.
World map mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
To open the map we simply give the M key (configurable) this will open the entire interface where we will see the coordinates of where we place the cursor, we can also save photo, zoom in and out, see the cardinal and other points.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Xaero’s World Map from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Xaero’s World Map 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Xaero’s World Map Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
This is a mod that complements perfectly with the xaeros mini map which will allow us to save specific points on this world map simply by placing the cursor where we want it and pressing the B key.
Also the map has an option of ”footprints” so you can see where we have recently passed, without a doubt a mod that you can not miss.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!