Wooden Bucket Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, The bucket is a very useful item not only to move fluids but also serves to make a nether portal more easily, the thing is that we need iron to craft it, this mod adds another alternative.
Bucket mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2
With this mod we will be able to craft a new bucket that would be the cheap version of the iron bucket, this we will be able to do simply with wood, although this bucket has some disadvantages such as if you grab lava, you will be burning while you have it in your hand.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Wooden Bucket from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Wooden Bucket 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Wooden Bucket Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
Also at the time of collecting lava, this will only have 1 use, and with the water does not exceed 60 uses, so these buckets are not eternal. Something to clarify is that this new wooden bucket works exactly the same as a normal one, so you could:
Grabbing fish, milk, water, lava and snow if we want, is simply a mini mod to give us that cheapest variant in case we need it in the early game.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!