Weapon Master Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, Many of the old school remember the famous mod called back tools, this is practically a remake of that mod but improved version, it is weapon master, a small visual mod.
Mod of items represented for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
Basically what this mod is going to do is represent all the items that we have from slot number 1 to number 8 in the skin of our character in third person, both the shield and the flags have a predetermined slot, just as you see in the image.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Weapon Master from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Weapon Master 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Weapon Master Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
It is a visual mini mod that if you like to play in third person will come very well, or if you want to play it on a server with friends so they can see what you load in those first spaces of your inventory. Something that happens is that it can be buggy a little if you use layers.
Something positive about this mod is that it can work with many mods that add weapons and these will be represented in your skin perfectly.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!