Verdure Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, If you want the generation of the terrain of the world to be a little more realistic without adding so many things, this is your mod, which will be responsible for changing a little how the land is generated and a little the trees.
Terrain generation mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
The first noticeable change is that it is going to generate stone whether tiny or large, there is also going to be a new type of earth called soft earth that looks like mud, as well as some flowers directly coming out of the floor.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the verdure “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Verdure 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Verdure Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
These flowers that appear on the floor are new added by the mod, also the generation of the trees will be a little different, making them look a little more real because it will give the impression that they have more branches to the sides.
Just as stone appears above on the surface as well as tree trunks thrown randomly with plants giving the impression of a fallen and rotten tree.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!