Tool Belt Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, This is a mod that adds a new slot in the inventory which will serve us to place the new item that the mod adds, which is a belt, this will be very useful when changing tools.
Tool Belt Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
Basically this belt will allow us to store a series of weapons or tools inside, and then be able to exchange them between them with a configurable key (see the configuration of controls to know). We can save 2 things.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Tool Belt from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Tool Belt 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Tool Belt Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
When you hit the key set for the belt, it will open an interface very similar to that of gta 5 and already here with the cursor we select the saved weapon to put it in our main hand (the other one you have at hand will be automatically saved in the belt).
The basic belt will let you keep 2 things nothing more, but you can increase this capacity if you put the belt and a tool pouches inside an anvil.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!