The Splash Milk Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18, a mod that the name says it all. It will allow us to empty the milk into the jars of throwing or persistent potion, using the support for potions, in this way we can throw it and create an effect on the ground that will eliminate any effect of state as if we drank a bucket with milk.
Mod that gives more utilities to milk for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18
You will need a support for potions, blaze powder and a bucket with milk, basically as if you were going to create any other type of potion and then you will have to pass it to any of its throwing or persistent versions.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the file “.zip” of The Splash Milk from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18||Download The Splash Milk 1.18.2 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download The Splash Milk Mod version 1.18.2 and 1.18 for Minecraft
You will only be allowed to empty the milk in the bottles of throwing or persistent potion and not in normal jars, because you can already take it with the bucket.
- A small mod that expands the use of milk, and that will allow us to implement this new mod mechanic in a beneficial way.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Sobre el autor: Me presento, soy Ykzen, un jugador de Minecraft desde hace más de 11 años, he estado desde mi infancia explorando los universos minecraftianos y de verdad he hecho de esto una manera de disfrutar de mi tiempo libre. Ahora me dedico a crear el mejor contenido posible relacionado con los Mods, Shaders y Texturas que la comunidad de minecraft crea.