Spyglass Improvements Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, The spyglass came to the game to stay, adding a small zoom, and the mods to modify it a little were not long in coming, this mod allows you to customize it a little.
Mod to improve the spyglass for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
This mod is going to add a new configuration menu for the catalejo, we can access it from the typical configuration menu, this will allow us to change the shape of the view with the catalejo, we can put it circular as in the image above.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Spyglass Improvements from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Spyglass Improvements 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Spyglass Improvements Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
A useful function of the mod is that we can use the spyglass directly by pressing the Z key without having to have it in the main hand (configurable) It also adds that we can manage the zoom at will from the mouse wheel.
The configuration called Zoom increments is to modulate the speed at which the zoom is zoomed out or approached with the mouse wheel, small things but that improve a little the use of this new item.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!