How to get backpacks for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
Simple Backpack Fabric Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, includes 3 main backpacks, one to transport normal and ordinary objects, the second has a secret utility that is the waste and the third and last works as the ender chest!
How to craft a bag to transport items in Minecraft
Well, they are not complicated crafting, so you can get to it, we recommend you always use JEI to see all the crafteos of any mod. (Click here to download)
Remember that to be able to play with the best Minecraft shaders you always need to have installed Forge and Optifine at the same time to be able to run them, and certainly if you want try other types of shaders you can go through our super list with the most epic shaders that exist here ! Enjoy this mod to the fullest with optifine !
How to install Simple Backpack Fabric mod for Minecraft 1.18?
- Download the file .jar simple backpack fabric, below you have the links
- You have to have Fabricinstalled, here is a tutorial if you do not have it (always for the same version as the mod)
- Open the windows search engine and put %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder
- Inside look for the mods folder
- Put the aforementioned .jar file inside this folder
- Select the Minecraft installation that has Fabric installed and ready
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Simple Backpack 1.18.1|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Simple Backpack 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
To this day not, but with mods like the one we bring you can, if you want to install it simply enter and below you have the links.
- Bring three bags that you can fill with things and easily transport them around the world.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
Conoce al Autor de este Post: Mi nombre es Kiko, llevo más de 10 años jugando a Minecraft, empecé cuándo tenía 14 años, y desde entonces no he parado. Esta web es la muestra de mi pasión sobre el universo de Minecraft, siempre he sido super fan de los Mods de Minecraft, las Texturas y los Shaders, por eso decidí crear esta web informativa para que toda el habla Hispana pudiera tener también buen contenido sobre el juego.