Elevator Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
Quartz Elevator for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18,is a mod that helps you create an elevator with two blocks, placing one on top of another. These blocks can be separated by up to a hundred blocks but they have to be in the same coordinate (one above the other).
How to fast up and down in Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
To create an elevator with this mod you only have to craft and it is very simple, because one block should only be exactly above the other and that’s it. To go up with Quartz Elevator, you just have to click on the space bar and to go down you have to press the shift key.
How to install Quartz Elevator mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Download Quartz Elevator 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft below
- Put the mod inside the mods folder
- Have Fabric 1.18 installed
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft folder
- Inside you will find the mods folder
- Download the Fabric 1.18 API and put it there too
- Done, open Minecraft and play!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Quartz Elevator 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Quartz Elevator Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
If you use this elevator in the mine, for example, you will go down directly through all the blocks in between. This mod will transport you quickly, moving you from one side to the other but yes, only up and down.
- It is one of the most useful mods that there are right now in minecraft,just by putting a block we will save a lot of time!
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons: