Oreberries Replanted Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, have you ever wanted to grow the minerals of the game? Neither will this mod, but this mod will allow us to grow grapes from the existing minerals of Minecraft from iron to diamond.
Grape Minerals Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
To begin with we must find on the map this plant that will grow in places with little light, and from it we will be able to grow it and make farms, when its fruit grows we will be able to take it out to make juices! and the way to do it is a lot of fun.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Oreberries Replanted from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Oreberries Replanted 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Oreberries Replanted Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
The mod adds a kind of wooden tray where we have to put this fruit obtained, then we will have to place our character above and jump to create its corresponding juice, as you can see in the image above, there is a lot.
It is a mini mod something fun and if we have a mod that adds more minerals, it is likely that this mod will add support so that you also make juice based on them.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!