Nether Portal Spread Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and earlier, Are you one of the players who ever decorated the surroundings of your portal to the nether to make it look cooler and more immersive? with this mod you won’t have to do it again!.
Best Portal Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and Earlier
Basically this mod will add a new visual mechanic related to the portal to the nether, when we turn on a portal, in the overworld it will begin to change the terrain around it, giving the impression that the nether begins to take over the world.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and other versions?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the Nether Portal Spread “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the fabric profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.19 and 1.18.2||Download Nether Portal Spread 1.18.2 and 1.19|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Nether Portal Spread Mod version 1.19 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
Obviously this has a limit range, it will not happen that all your overworld is going to be transformed into the nether, but if it gives a unique aspect to the surroundings of the portal and depending on what material is nearby, it will be transformed from something or another.
For example the stone becomes basalt, the grass in the nether grass, the trees in the nether trees etc, certainly a visual mod that fits with Minecraft vanilla.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18 and more
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!