More Axolots Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1, adds more than 20 new types of axolotls, including one that glows in the dark. It also includes a guide with several ways to cross them to create mixed axolotls.
More and new Axolotls for Minecraft 1.18.1
From a striped axolotl, through a pink, a green, a red and black. These are some of the many axolotls that this mod adds, finally a little more variety in terms of this minecraft mob, because otherwise we would be quite bored with the only axolotl that appears in minecraft by default.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1?
- Download the file “.zip” of More Axolots from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “resourcePacks”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, go to the options and there choose resource packs
- Within this menu you will get the new texture pack added, click and it will work for you
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1||Download More Axolots Mod 1.18.1|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download More Axolots Mod version 1.18.1 for Minecraft
For this version it includes a guide that will appear in the inventory or we can craft it that will tell us how to start crossing different races. So we can compete with our friends to see who has more different axolotls.
- This mod is for Fabric, on the web you can find the installer and also the Api you will need, lately we are seeing many good Fabric mods.
Click on the following button to download the Mod:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Conoce al Autor de este Post: Mi nombre es Kiko, llevo más de 10 años jugando a Minecraft, empecé cuándo tenía 14 años, y desde entonces no he parado. Esta web es la muestra de mi pasión sobre el universo de Minecraft, siempre he sido super fan de los Mods de Minecraft, las Texturas y los Shaders, por eso decidí crear esta web informativa para que toda el habla Hispana pudiera tener también buen contenido sobre el juego.