MedievalWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18, If you are one of those who believe that there should be a little more variety of weapons in Minecraft, this mod fulfills all that, to bring us a great variety of weapons in the medieval style.
Medieval style weapon mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18
The mod only adds new craftable weapons with vanilla materials, which have certain mechanics depending on the type of weapon, some are slower, others can be launched, you can also combine some weapons or even defend yourself with the same weapon as if it were a shield.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the file “.zip” of MedievalWeapons from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the fabric profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.2 and 1.18||Download MedievalWeapons 1.18.2|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download MedievalWeapons Mod version 1.18.2 and 1.18 for Minecraft
The mod is inspired by Songs of War (a Minecraft animation series) so now you can enjoy the mod much more and replicate those great combats, although without much movement.
- A great mod that adds several weapons with interesting mechanics and similar to those of Songs of War, perfect to enjoy epic combats with your friends.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18.2
Sobre el autor: Me presento, soy Ykzen, un jugador de Minecraft desde hace más de 11 años, he estado desde mi infancia explorando los universos minecraftianos y de verdad he hecho de esto una manera de disfrutar de mi tiempo libre. Ahora me dedico a crear el mejor contenido posible relacionado con los Mods, Shaders y Texturas que la comunidad de minecraft crea.