Medieval Paintings Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, who has not felt like converting or at least making Minecraft assimilate a little to the medieval era, there are many mods that add weapons, structures and other things, but this mod is different.
Medieval paintings mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2
This is going to be a mini mod of medieval decoration that basically adds more than 50 new paintings related to the medieval era, these of all possible dimensions and with a quite pleasant texture especially the largest.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the file “.zip” of Medieval Paintings from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Medieval Paintings 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Medieval Paintings Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
We can use the jade mod to know what each painting that this mod adds to us is called, although it will not be difficult for you to intuit that the paintings and their drawings are quite well achieved despite the fact that the mod has very little time of life in the market.
It is a mini mod that to finish setting a medieval modpack comes quite well, in addition to that it does not produce absolutely nothing of lag.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!