Jade Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, If you are new or have been playing this cube game for a while, this mod will help you a lot to identify the different blocks and entities of the game, it is a mod similar to hwyla, which will provide you with information about what you see.
Mod to view information for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
The main feature is that in the upper central part it will show you the information of what you are looking at, if you are looking at a mob, it will show you its remaining life, if it belongs to some mod and its name, if you look at a block it will only tell you the name and if it is from a mod.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download jade’s “.zip” file from the official links (below)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Jade 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Jade Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
It will also tell you the name of the painting you look at, if you see a chest and you bend down this will show you everything that the chest has without having to open it, and other features so that you are fully informed of what you see, it is also configurable by pressing the ”0” key on the right side of the keyboard.
It is a very useful mod also when using mods because if you see any block that you do not know, this will tell you exactly what mod it belongs to.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!