InvMove Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, Sometimes when we are opening the inventory to craft something, or simply a chest, it can give us the feeling (but if we are playing something in pvp) that we lose the concentration of what happens around …
Inventory Enhancement Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2
This mod will improve the way we interact with any inventory either chest or ourselves, basically it will allow you to move in the direction you want while you have the inventory open, so you can continue crafting along the way.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the InvMove “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download InvMove 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download InvMove Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
It also adds better transparency to the surroundings, so we can see the surroundings even better while we do what we want in the inventory, this does not have much science, you can run, jump, move and all that, the only thing you can not move for obvious reasons is the look.
It is a mini mod so it will not generate any type of lag, nor does it add any specific item, simply this function that could be useful in pvp.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!