Friends&Foes Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 adds the mobs of the old votes by Mojang (Every so often, Mojang on Twitter toasts so you can vote for a mob that you want added to Minecraft) and if you remember, the cow with yellow flowers and the copper golem were not the most voted; So this Mod adds all the unchosen mobs.
How to play with mobs that never came out in Minecraft
If you had wondered what would have happened if these 2 mobs had been added, downloading and installing this mod will answer your questions. It should be noted that these mobs have not added many functionalities, only a few to the copper golem, but the yellow cow has not been added.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Download the “.jar” file of Friends&Foes from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go put the “.jar” there
- Open Minecraft with Forge 1.18
- And that’s it! Enjoy the Mods!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Friends&Foes Mod 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Friends&Foes Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
Add more mobs to your Minecraft Survival, thanks to Friends & Foes you will be able to know what would have happened if they had added to these 2 mobs and not to those that have been added recently in the last votes.
- Remember that this is a Mod for Fabric 1.18. If you kill a yellow cow it will drop you beef, and if you kill a golem, it will give you a copper ingot.
Click on the following button to download the Mod:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Conoce al Autor de este Post: Mi nombre es Kiko, llevo más de 10 años jugando a Minecraft, empecé cuándo tenía 14 años, y desde entonces no he parado. Esta web es la muestra de mi pasión sobre el universo de Minecraft, siempre he sido super fan de los Mods de Minecraft, las Texturas y los Shaders, por eso decidí crear esta web informativa para que toda el habla Hispana pudiera tener también buen contenido sobre el juego.