Experience Obelisk Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, So far there are many useful mods which allow us to save the experience so as not to lose it and recover it at any time, but this mod is one of the best in its category.
Save Experience Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
Basically what makes this mod interesting is the design of the object where we will keep our experience, it looks like an object of the future, which apart from its usefulness, you can use it as a decoration in your room and it will surely look very good, then an image of its interface.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Experience Obelisk from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Experience Obelisk 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Experience Obelisk Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
It does not have much science, we simply right-click to open the interface, there we will have a few options to save the amount of experience we want, although if we want everything to be saved at once, we press where it says +All.
To have your experience back you simply give -All or their other options if you want to get less experience, there is also the probability that this block will give you free experience.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!