Cardinal Components for Minecraft 1.19, Many times when we start our game with some mod that we install in an excited and repetitive way we get an error that tells us that the mod requires a dependency or library, this article shares one of them.
mod library for Minecraft 1.19
Cardinal Components is a bookstore that will allow us to play with many mods that have this library as a dependency, in short a bookstore is used by mod creators to use them as a basis in their own creations and make them easier!
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Cardinal Components from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.19||Download Cardinal Components 1.19|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Cardinal Components Mod version 1.19 for Minecraft
So if you are a mod creator and want to know how to install this library to work on it, we recommend that you visit its own wiki, click here to go see it. If you are a normal user, it would be enough to put this file inside the folder ”mods”
It would only be that you enjoy the mods that this bookstore offers you, something good is that it does not generate any incompatibility or something like that with some other mod or bookstore so you can be totally sure to install it.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!