Bushy Business Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, There are today many mods that give a touch of realism to the game, either through physics or new mechanics, this article brings us together here to see this mod that makes the trees a little more realistic.
Mod of physics in the sheets for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
This mod is going to add a realistic physics to the trees, basically this visual effect will be leaves falling slowly from the tree to the floor, it works with all the trees in the game and depending on what biome you are, the leaf will be one color or another.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the Bushy Business “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the fabric profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Bushy Business 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Bushy Business Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
The blade when falling to the floor is going to stay there for a few seconds until it disappears, without a doubt it is one of those mods that combined with a shader gives a very nice touch to Minecraft and without the need to break the game or remove the essence ”vanilla”.
The mod is very well optimized so it does not generate any type of lag and is compatible with practically any other mod of physics or whatever.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!