Bouncier Beds Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and earlier, have you ever wanted to make a mini game for ”kids”? more specifically, a trampolin? this mod will give you the possibility to create your own trampolin using a Minecraft vanilla object.
Trampolin mod for Minecraft 1.19 and earlier
Basically this mod allows us to make a trampoline simply using the typical bed of the game, the only thing you have to do is ride on top of it and jump! this will make your jump increase considerably, just like in the image below.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.19 and other versions?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Bouncier Beds from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the fabric profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.19 and 1.18.2||Download Bouncier Beds 1.18.2 and 1.19|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Bouncier Beds Mod version 1.19 and 1.18.2 for Minecraft
It is very important that at the time of falling you fall back on top of the bed if you do not want to break your legs and die. For the rebound effect to be continuous you will have to press the jump key every time you fall into bed, if not, you are simply going to slow down.
It is a mini mod to have fun for a while with friends on a server or to use the beds to reach objectives that are at a considerable height.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18 and more
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!