Armoria Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, There are materials in the game that have a specific use, example of them would be lapizlazuli, redstone, emerald among others. With this mod we will be able to get another benefit in case of going to a battle.
Armor mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
This mod adds the possibility of crafting new armor with these existing materials, none is chetada but if they add somewhat special abilities, for example the redstone disturbs the redstone circuits where we step.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Fabric installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download armoria’s “.zip” file from the official links (below)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Armoria 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Armoria Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
The lapizlazuli gives us experience from time to time, and the armor made with deepslate is very interesting because it will emit a sound when we are close to any mineral in the game, the emerald gives us the effect of luck from time to time.
We also have armor such as the chicken breastplate that gives us soft fall, the dolphin pants that gives us its effect of going faster in the water and the rabbit boots that makes us jump a little higher.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!