Aquatic Torches Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18, if you ever thought that bright squid ink should have any utility apart from decoration. This mod arrives that will allow us to create sea torches, yes! It’s that simple, being useful when it comes to illuminating those dark oceans or aquifers.
Lighting Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
This mod will allow us to craft a sea torch without many complications, it only requires a stick and a bag of bright ink to obtain our useful torches allowing to illuminate the entrance of its underwater bases or bring light to the oceans.
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the “.zip” file of Aquatic Torches from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18||Download Aquatic Torches 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Aquatic Torches Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
It works like any torch, it can also be placed on all the blocks that the normal torch allows underwater.
- A very basic but super useful mod, which helps us with those minimum details that Minecraft should have.
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Sobre el autor: Me presento, soy Ykzen, un jugador de Minecraft desde hace más de 11 años, he estado desde mi infancia explorando los universos minecraftianos y de verdad he hecho de esto una manera de disfrutar de mi tiempo libre. Ahora me dedico a crear el mejor contenido posible relacionado con los Mods, Shaders y Texturas que la comunidad de minecraft crea.