Ambient Additions Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, If you are one of those who feel that the creatures and animals that the original game adds are insufficient, this mod is for you, basically what this mod is going to provide us are new animals to the world.
Animal Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18
The vast majority of these animals have a size of 1 block, they are very small but still compensated by the great variety of mobs that this adds, which in would be between 25 to 30 new creatures, among them we have the mole, crabs, chameleons, etc …
How to Download and Install a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2?
- Have Forge installed (if you do not have it, click here to download it)
- Download the Ambient Additions “.zip” file from the official links (below you have them)
- Open the windows search engine and enter %appdata%
- Here you will find the “.minecraft” folder, enter it
- Then here look for the folder “mods”
- Once found, that’s where the mods go, put the “.zip” there.
- Now you just have to open Minecraft, select the forge profile in your game launcher
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mods you have installed!
|⚡️ Available Versions||📥 Official Download Links (CurseForge)|
|Minecraft 1.18.1 and 1.18.2||Download Ambient Additions 1.18.1 and 1.18|
|Something You Should Know (CopyRight):|
|– We only use Official Links of the Authors, they are 100% Safe.|
– We do not modify or add any extras to any of the files.
– All Mods, Textures, Shaders and contents are not hosted on our server.
Download Ambient Additions Mod version 1.18.1 and 1.18 for Minecraft
There are some mobs that when annihilated will give us food or items for us to craft other things, something good about the mod is that the spawn range is moderated so the world is not going to feel very saturated with all these new mobs.
It is a mini mod of animals quite interesting and that can not be missing in any modpack because … who does not like that the world feels more alive?
Click on the following button to download the Mod and its add-ons:
More Mods, Shaders and Textures for Minecraft 1.18
Autor de este articulo (NO del mod): Soy Sr Madera, un pequeño youtuber, me gusta hacer review de mods 😀 desde pequeño he jugado a esto, lo deje un tiempo pero aca estoy de nuevo en este maravilloso juego!